Should I use Eraser function?

I was recommended this software by a friend and I would say I'm really happy with it. Still trying to use everyday.

I took these 2 photos a couple of months back. In the first photo, there's a speck of dust in it. How do I actually remove the dust? Or should I use pencil to color over the dust?

Will it be possible for me to Straighten the aluminium bar? it looked warped.

Hoped to hear from you gurus out there. Many many thanks in advance.

DSCF0946.jpg

EeJaL2.jpg

For the first picture, try using the Clone Stamp tool. Press F1 while in PDN to learn more about it. Try to lower the opacity of your primary color when clone stamping to get soft edges.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Thats excellent so far, but you can still see the areas where you have used clone stamp. To make this less visible, download pyrochild's plugin pack; inside there is a Smudge plugin, which you should use to smudge out the visible clone stamp areas.

Clone Stamp + Smudge = Very good Combo :D

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Thats excellent so far, but you can still see the areas where you have used clone stamp. To make this less visible, download pyrochild's plugin pack; inside there is a Smudge plugin, which you should use to smudge out the visible clone stamp areas.

Clone Stamp + Smudge = Very good Combo :D

dear sir....

there's a lot for me to learn and most important of all i'm enjoying it. and with the support from this forum its really... :D

I've downloaded the plug in..waiting for a chance to use it. many thanks sir..