Scrolling horizontally with the mouse wheel

Hi all,

As you all know (or should know) you can scroll vertically along the canvas with the mousewheel. Some mice, including mine, gives the option to be able to scroll left and right through browsers and some programs.

I wonder if adding this to PDN would be advantageous at all?

http://www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/14/4136/9465_big.jpg

I'm an idiot.

Thank you.

Me too ............ :D .  But, my mouse - with Shift and mouse wheel - does nowt ......... But Ctrl and mouse does Zoom  :roll:(Want my money back :lol: )

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You should study your mouse driver options. There is maybe a possibility to change the key bindings.

Many thanks for the tip.  I had to download the driver from the web as my wireless mouse, a Logitech bought ages ago, had no documentation.  Now I have managed to get it to scroll with Shift and wheel smileys-gaming-750863.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.