Pen input doesn't work on my HTC Shift.

LordDeath

Hello,

I have recently purchased a tablet PC (HTC Shift) which runs Windows Vista Business. All the tablet PC and stylus options within the control panel are those from Microsoft itself. So I don't think, that they use some special sort of driver.

In the normal Paint i can draw with the stylus without any problem. But in newest Paint.Net (3.35 Beta) this doesn't work. I only move the mouse around over the Paint.Net window, but it draws nothing.

Please can you tell me, what I have to do now? Paint.Net is much better than the old Paint ^^

With the paintbrush it happens nothing with the image. But in the history it always adds a "Paintbrush" entry.

It works with the pencil but very bad: It doesn't react fast enough. It oven makes a even line instead of a curve. For example i can not make any circles.

But in paint this works much better.

is the pen using the 2nd color which would be white and that why you can't see anything on the white canvas ?

No. I set both colors on red and nothing is drawn.

I have this problem most of the time with my tablet. From what Rick has said in the past, only Wacom made tablets are fully supported in Paint.NET

signature.png

I have this problem most of the time with my tablet. From what Rick has said in the past, only Wacom made tablets are fully supported in Paint.NET

Oh, this sounds bad. :cry:

I hope this will be fixed in the future. :)