All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks! Worked perfectly! I have been looking for a solution for a long time now. Thanks to both of you for helping
  3. Today
  4. Sorry for the late reply, I will be sure to try these methods out!
  5. Oh, these are lovely. The tigers are so textured! Well done ⭐
  6. @PixeyI do love Dave Allen. Funny as. Not in the least offended
  7. Pasting image from clipboard (copied not from PDN) pastes image without alpha (transparency)
  8. Ok. thanks I'll try it Sorry I dont know the lingo of what I'm trying to say and do.
  9. Putting a logo on top of a background is simple enough when each is on its own layer. It is not clear what you mean when you say, "Without having to clean up the access." Maybe you are meaning 'excess' but an excess of what is not clear!
  10. It is best to answer questions about this issue in the forum as it may help others. if there is something in addition to the forum issue, please feel free to PM me.
  11. Hello Message Board, This is the first time use or doing this but. I'm trying to learn how to do this the easy way. Instead they why I did it earlier today. Anyway I was trying to put a logo inside or over top of a background. With out having to clean up the access. I trying to add what I'm trying to say but it wont let me.
  12. Hey, HyReZ, thank you. May I PM you if I have a question or two? Thanks again. Appreciate it. SCD
  13. That is an error with the .NET Framework itself. Please install the latest version. https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/thank-you/net48 After that has been install, try to install Paint.NET again. Let us know how it goes.
  14. For those wondering...... https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/31884-restoring-lost-windows/
  15. Sometimes the forum messes with the filenames. Right click on the File > Rename. Type in any new name and add the extension .zip (dot then "zip").
  16. I don't know if this is relevant, but try unzipping the file before you attempt installing.
  17. Yesterday
  18. This error image pops up whenever it installs all the files, does anyone know how to fix it? I run on the latest version of windows. Is it my computer or is there an easy fix?
  19. Hi. When I downloaded this it wasn't a zip file and I couldn't move forward with the install.
  20. Thank you @ReMake for the rep on my very first gallery post!
  21. Please install build 7079 and see if everything's working now
  22. I believe I've fixed the issues that were preventing some images from being saved (as reported earlier). I also fixed a few things in the Save Configuration dialog that were supposed to make it into alpha build 7077, but didn't because I incorrectly merged my pull request on GitHub. The issue with the images that wouldn't save was that they had UserComment metadata in them (EXIF tag ID #37510). WIC (Windows Imaging Component) handles this in a way that my code wasn't coping with, so the data didn't round-trip correctly, and WIC decided to refuse the transaction instead. (And there was another bug: part of my wrapper was returning an error when WIC tried to send an IStream::Write() call with a 0 byte payload ... weird, probably a bug in their code, but shouldn't have broken down on my side.) Download link: https://www.getpaint.net/files/zip/test/paint.net.4.107.7079.30132.install.zip (I'm adding this to the auto-updater, too ...) Change log: Fixed: Some images could not be saved as JPEG due to mishandling of some metadata Fixed some error handling in the Save Configuration dialog. An error dialog will now pop up to show the exception that occurred in addition to the usual "Preview: (error)" text that has always been shown. Fixed: HEIC/HEIF file extensions are now registered with Windows so that you can double-click on them in Explorer to open them in Paint.NET Enjoy!
  23. Closing this thread -- new build incoming
  24. @ReMake! Many thanks for the new addition.
  25. I just tried it with: Using Ellipse select tool around group of white dots Sample area size (in pixels) set to 14 Sample from: All Around Fill direction: Random It came out perfect!
  1. Load more activity