Mind Of Mitzumi Gallery

mitzumikare

*just finished reading all the rules* @_@....whoa.

Yeah, these are some images I've stumbled into making by way of following tutorial [not to the exact letter] or from playing around with pdn for the past year or so. I want to know if i should put the mouse away now and head my butt back to tradtional art.

Untitled.png

Ths was done when I was trying out the Glowy Swirl Tutorial and decided to test out the Shape3D plugin I just installed. Then I happened to look at the Water Reflection Effect and....well you get the rest. The question is what to do with this? I like it and it's pretty but I have no clue what to use it for. [and yes, i already have a sig in the making.]

pokeball.png

Next is this Pokeball...I'm kinda surprised that there is no tutorial to make one but i guess if a n00b like me can do it, anyone can.....*shrug* Pokemon Font is from dafont.com

EnterinthemndofMitzumi.png

This is my signature on deviantart. I'll eventually resize it to be used on pdn forums but this is the unedited size. Galaxy made using the Making a Galaxy tutorial. I lke how it turn out but I hate the color. note to self, do not use a red that light.....

All of the above listed took an hour or so to make. I may be new to the forum but I have been using PDN for nearly all of my art including my webcomics and dolling and base adapting. I'm still getting the hang of it but I hope to learn more.

Speaking of dolling [pixel dolling], here is the only example i can show here without cringing:

sailor_rebirth_doll_by_hoshiria-d36x4nw.gif

Other than the doll itself, the clothes and accessories and the hair was designed by me and all on Paint.Net.

Until the next update,

Mitzumi Kare

Edited by mitzumikare

Signature.png

"Even the Gods wish to not be alone..."

[And yes, I did draw my Avatar. see it full-sized on my deviantart page.]

Welcome to the forum!

I like your ideas & the I'd hate to see you hang up your mouse. It takes some time to get used to new ways of works - same as it did with traditional art. You develop an understanding of how things work.

I like the Pokeball very much!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks so much everyone. ^^

and about that more soon....

asunder-1.png

coverpage for a fanfict of mine. I made this with a shattered glass tutorial but didn't quite get the effect right. the picture is my character [or rather a very modified version of a canon character] made with a base.

Signature.png

and this is my current signature. playing around with tutorial on pyrochild's previous signature. it just screams damnation doesn't it? ^^;;;

Signature.png

@chris: awww....u just sayin that. ^^ it's really just a lot of stumblin around. I'm really more proud of the pixel doll since it took me an hour and a half to make and it was my second one.

Signature.png

hi Mitzumikare,

If you like traditional art and if you like to make art at PDN I suggest a drawing tablet. I have one and in my opinion, you can make lots of detailed art in PDN, like anime ;-)

I really like your galaxy and pokeball :)

I'm working on getting that tablet...but for right now, i just draw then scan. ^^ my big thing now is geting beter in touch with my shading a digital art so detail isn't so important since I'm just using pencil the traditional way.

thanks, like the pokeball too though i may redo the galaxy....

Signature.png

*sneaks in and updates images*

mimidarkflyers.jpg

mouhitorinowatashi.png

chrisearly.png

goddesses.png

All of the above imagies are in my deviant art gallery at full size. ^^

[admins, if i am considered as bumping, just close this thread. no one is interested anyway. ^^;;;;;]

Signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

thanks again everyone.

went on spring break and got absolutely nothing done [perhaps anime convention/dentist appointement/playing IT department for mom has something to do with it?] other than this one picture. for once, i don't have to resize. ha ha!

journal.png

this was made using a base ubt i had recoloered the skin and all the outfits and accessories and hair i did on PDN. so...many...damn...layers....and gaussian blur is my new best friend. this is on my deviant art account and all of the characters belong to me....i'm working on this EPIC picture but...it's taking so long....*dies*

Signature.png

• 3 weeks later...

tllcast.png

shadow.pngrakuna.png

MiraclePair.pngfeelthebeat.png

asunder_doujin_preview_1COLOR.png

hope i'm not in trouble...the last one is EXACTLY 800x600 [according to photobucket] if it's still too big, i can take it down. >_<

anyway, this is all recent stuff. all of it is viewable at hoshiria.devianart.com but most of it will be moved to mitzumikare.deviantart.com since i am focusing more on original art. all fanart worth seeing will be on my pixiv account. [miracle pair cover is on the mitzumi one]

so, as review

will be gone soon

new account for just original art

fanart here

thanks to all the commentors. ^^

Signature.png