problems with madjiks effects

im having problems with installing madgiks effects. i wanted the water reflection but it doesnt seem to show up. ive done everything that i do to all the others and they seem to work but this on dusnt. do u have any way to help me out a little?

:D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

im having problems with installing madgiks effects. i wanted the water reflection but it doesnt seem to show up. ive done everything that i do to all the others and they seem to work but this on dusnt. do u have any way to help me out a little?

:D

Go into File > Plugin Load Errors. Is the water reflection effect listed there?

What is the version number, as stated on the title bar when the program is open?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Why do you start a new topic as you already rise the (your) problem of Water reflection in the plugins' topic and by PM?

Why the title says problemS with effectS?

Could you explain the about otherS!

1.This period of year doesn't give me a lot of free time for PDN, be patient...

2.Could you ask someone around you (friends/family/neighbour/...) to help you to install the DLL?

3.See tatinha77 viewtopic.php?p=129291#p129291 first post and no problem with this plugin!

4.Could you provide a screenshoot of your Paint with the Effect/Distort menu open?

5.This is an old version DLL that works with PDN v3.22beta as well. Test it! http://jcljay.free.fr/pdn/Water.zip