Can You Make A Sprite?

As you would with any other type of line. The Pixelate effect has some degree of pixeling with the image although some form of anti-aliasing still exists. I'm unsure if any other plugin would achieve what you want, but to get a true conversion from an anti-aliased picture to an aliased one I seriously doubt there is one. I could be mistaken though, you should browse the plugin section to see if there is or not.

You could find a photo and make it look like this with the various sketch effects, but yes, you will have to draw it.

Kind of refreshing, actually...it's very rare that we have people asking how to make things less realistic. ;-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.