I need some inspiration

Everyone hits that point, myself included. Try to find a style that you like, some people enjoy old, antique graphics, when others like myself, like glassy, sleek ones. Then try to fiddle around in the tutorial section as BB said, you'll eventually get something you like and can add your own twist to it.

I really like this tutorial if it interests you:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3031

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Boltbait:

Just hop over to the Tutorials forum and follow a few of those. They might inspire you to change some of the steps and come up with something completly new.

Already looked at most of em (yes, even on other pages) and only a few intreaged me to try them.

Yata:

Everyone hits that point, myself included. Try to find a style that you like, some people enjoy old, antique graphics, when others like myself, like glassy, sleek ones. Then try to fiddle around in the tutorial section as BB said, you'll eventually get something you like and can add your own twist to it.

My style a sort of a futureistic, type of looke. I've been experimenting with metal textures and some tuorial future designs, but I just don't like the results.

I'll keep trying with the tutorials, thanks for the ideas guys.

siggyawesome.jpg

Holey bloody potato! I have a museum!!!--> S_D's Museum!! Clicky!

Well, Pictorium is a constant source of inspiration. Try to pick a random picture, tweek it or something and try to get an even better result.

That's always fun, making almost perfect pictures even better!

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

...I also like doing it because it gets popular in a hurry-- it's rare that anybody posts a cursor pack.

Lots of things you do end up that way.

PineappleQc:

I do the same thing, except, I try to achieve the same result, using differant methods.