Blurred ones of pictures pull sharply

English translation:

"Hello first times, I would know gladly as I blurred pictures to sharply pull can. It tried effect with that to intensify, but that not really which became. Perhaps thereby someone can help me. Thanks already times."

Original (German):

"Hallo erstmal, ich würde gerne wissen wie ich verschwommene bilder scharf ziehen kann. Habe es mit dem verschärfen effekt probiert, aber das ist nicht wirklich was geworden. Vielleicht kann mir dabei jemand helfen. Danke schon mal."

These doesn't help me any:

"Hello first of all, I would know gladly vague pictures like I sharply pull can. It would have intensify tried with that effect, but that is not actual what become. Perhaps can help me at the same time someone. Would thank already once."

"Hello first times, I would know gladly as I blurred pictures to sharply pull can. It tried effect with that to intensify, but that not really which became. Perhaps thereby someone can help me. Thanks already times."

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

With my none German knowledge, assuming adjectives can be first person conjugations,

"Hello. Firstly, I would be glad to know how I can sharpen blurry pictures. I have tried to do this with the effect "Sharpen", but it did not turn out how I wanted it. Perhaps someone can help me soon(?). Thanks again."

~~

OK, i mean folowing:

I have a problem with the shappen plug-in (effect).

If I used the effect on blured pictuers, then it´s make it not so much sharpen as I would like to have.

If anyone have a tutorial for shapen a blured picture, than he could help or tell me.

Sorry for my bad english, i used the google tool. But now i wrote this text on my own.

So i hope somebody could help my. If someone could understand my problem, he could ask.

CU. Thanks for helping me.

EDIT:

another translation of my quest:

How can I move blurred pictuers sharply?

Hello first, I would know with pleasure like I can pull blurred pictures sharply. If it has with him aggravate effect tried, but this has not become really what. Maybe somebody can help me in it. Thank you already.