How do I change the color scheme?

TheChildCody

So, I'm kinda new to PAINT.net. I'm more used to Photoshop, their basically both the same things, except when I had Photoshop I had a grey color scheme. Like you know the background behind the image, the tools and all of that? I saw someone with this while watching a tutorial.

Is there any way I can change the color scheme to say dark grey? I'm a lot more used to it, and colors affect my performance a lot. 

Thanks for reading and please respond! :-) 

Edited by TheChildCody

Hi TheChildCody - welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, the color used behind the canvas is not able to be changed.  Neither can the subtle canvas shadow be turned off.  That's the way it is :)

Hi TheChildCody - welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, the color used behind the canvas is not able to be changed.  Neither can the subtle canvas shadow be turned off.  That's the way it is :)

Hm. I'm curious how the person I saw had a dark grey canvas then...Possibly a custom made plugin?

Nope - a plugin cannot do that.  Possibly it's as a result of the video capture software settings.