Add a bunch of effects at once

It's really convenient when using an effect a lot to keep pressing CTRL+F. Is there any way I can do this but with multiple effects? I was thinking there might be a way with CodeLab, but I couldn't find out how. Is there a way to do this?

Here is my website - http://www.oddllama.cu.cc

Here is my gallery - http://oddalpaca.deviantart.com/gallery

Am I odd? - yes

Am I a llama? - yes

I think you are looking for ScriptLab (by pyrochild), not CodeLab...

Just open up scriptlab and start adding filters to the list. Once you have everything you want, click ok and ctrl+f to your heart's content!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

What if there is a duplicate layer & change the layer blend mode involved too?

When I do the gold I need to bevel, gaussian blur, duplicate layer, set layer blend to overlay, glow & soften portrait on the lower layer. I am guessing that I would have to do the layer bit manually & then use ScriptLab for the things that get done to one layer? Since Pdnnoob mentioned CTRL +F.

Must investigate this further when it is not after the witching hour & I have to work in the morning. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I think you are looking for ScriptLab (by pyrochild), not CodeLab...

Just open up scriptlab and start adding filters to the list. Once you have everything you want, click ok and ctrl+f to your heart's content!

Wait, so you open scriptlab then start writing effect names? Or?

Nos

ScriptLab and CodeLab are drastically different plugins. CodeLab is for creating and testing your own plugins. ScriptLab is for using multiple plugins at once.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I'm pretty sure Scriptlab will run any of the Adjustments or Effects.  Both built in and plugins.

What if there is a duplicate layer & change the layer blend mode involved too?

When I do the gold I need to bevel, gaussian blur, duplicate layer, set layer blend to overlay, glow & soften portrait on the lower layer. I am guessing that I would have to do the layer bit manually & then use ScriptLab for the things that get done to one layer? Since Pdnnoob mentioned CTRL +F.

Must investigate this further when it is not after the witching hour & I have to work in the morning. :D

ScriptLab itself is an effect plugin, so like any other effect, it's limited to working on a single layer.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!