Sign in to follow this  
Aislin

#2 Realisitic Art: vehicles

Not too sure if I understood the brief correctly.

I gave myself a 5 hour limit and this is what I achieved in that time.

Before:

chevy_camaro_01.jpg

After:

chevycamaro01changed.png

all nice entries :) if there are still people want to compete, make sure your entry will be up before midnight, lets say, western America time.

okey, i am trying and trying to add a poll, but it doesn't work, and I can't find any explenation. Am actually getting frustrated now......

Hi Aislin - I've never set up a poll but I wonder if this tutorial is any use? I guess in the place of their 'words' fast, slow etc., is where you would put each entry photo and also choose how many votes can be picked ... i.e. one or the choice of three. Good Luck and thanks so much for doing the competition :smile:

You'll need to download the entries to your computer ... then upload them to photobucket or similar

Then click the Manage Topic Poll button

There you'll see an option to add More Choices ... add enough to place the codes from the hosting site of your choice for the entries.

Once happy - click Finished. Not forgetting to tick the Allow Multiple Choices if you want people to be able to vote for more than one

Edited by welshblue

hi, I had some majure internet problems (still have) I amnow at my parents place in the Netherlands but Iam going home today... Also they won't allow me to dowload anything and since it would take a while to have my internet back (having no money to pay) I won't be on soon... So I really hope someone of the host would want to finish this competition by setting up the poll?

Hope to be back soon!!

Unless someone else steps in here I'd be happy to try this poll for you Aislin. But ...... although Welshy posted a thumb on how to use the poll, I can't figure out if it's on Paint.NET or on Photobucket?

NN, thanks so much for helping Ais out on here. She will be stoked that you have done this for her as I am.

My pleasure barbieq25. I don't mind helping out on here :)

Sign in to follow this