Balnce's gallary, UPDATE 29/05/2011

Balnce

Greetings,

I just discovered this place and read the rules. decided to upload something. here you go.

Hidden Content:

Balance%2C%20B%2Bfade.jpg

I saw an image like this that was made on photoshop like this and so thought i would make a better one. :).

Hidden Content:
Balance.jpgBalance%2C%20B%20logo.pngHCK%20balnce.jpgHCK%20balnce%20with%20line1.jpg

Update. Added one image BELLOW. 20/04/11

Hidden Content:
Balance%2C%20Planet.jpg

Update, new gif, 27/4/2011

Hidden Content:
balancegif.gif

Hidden Content:
Websitelogomatrix.jpgwebsitelogo3.jpgwebsitelogo322.jpg

Hidden Content:
Untitled.jpgflameashray.jpgAshrayShetty-1.jpgAshrayShettyred.jpgAshrayMatrix-1.jpgAshrayGradint-2.jpg

Hidden Content:
LogoAssassinatebordem.jpg

ok, i tryed the clonemyself tut. didn't understand much so i had to figure out some of it.

Hidden Content:
Clonemyselfimagecomplete.jpg

Hidden Content:
twittermatrixhalobackground2.jpg

Logo1.jpgassassinator.gif

lol this was made on piviot stick figure animater!

UPDATE 10/05/2011

Hidden Content:

BalancetechwithbigB.jpg

BalancetechwithbigBtrueblur.jpg

UPDATE 13/5/2011 (Friday the 13th!!) 15/5/2011

Hidden Content:
Polarinvertionbalance.jpg

Polarinvertionbalance-1.jpg

Update 25/5/2011

Flower

Hidden Content:
flower.jpg

29/5/2011 Birthday invite card thing

Hidden Content:
Adishs10thb-day.jpgAdishs10thb-dayinkd.jpg

Halo logo

halo_logo.jpg

Edited by Balnce
Balance%20weave.jpg

I, like many others, keep editing the first post & add new images there but also make a comment after the comment on the last page so people know you have added a new one & you have to edit the title of the first post too. This way people can visit your gallery & see all of the images without having to go through all of the threads.

Alternatively you can add the new image as anew comment but still add it to the first post too.

New works are great but you have some jaggy edges which lets your work down somewhat.

To get rid of the nasty jaggies this is what I do & I know some other so too with excellent results.

1. Work in a canvas 4 times larger than what you want the finished product to be. (Can cause lock ups, lags & crashes if your pc is not up to it - like mine, so remember to save often.)

2. Use Gaussian Blur @ a low setting - 2 works for me on a 3200 x 2400 image. I also like True Blur.

3. Use Feather or AA Assistant or a combination of these.

4. Never Magic Wand anything to move it - it leaves behind a 1 pixel line that looks horrible.

5. Do as much as you can on a new layer. This makes point 4. easier to do.

Take for example your round one. If the black, the red & the text was on a separate layer & I was working on 3200 x 2400, I'd Gaussian Blur each layer @ 2. However, gradient look pretty awful esp. the transparent ones. True Blur is probably better. There was something mentioned about this by someone else but I don't remember who, & they mentioned using Frosted Glass - yep, it does work better.

I hope this will help you to improve. I love your ideas & your colour combinations are very classy! You have a great sense of style!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I, like many others, keep editing the first post & add new images there but also make a comment after the comment on the last page so people know you have added a new one & you have to edit the title of the first post too. This way people can visit your gallery & see all of the images without having to go through all of the threads.

Alternatively you can add the new image as anew comment but still add it to the first post too.

New works are great but you have some jaggy edges which lets your work down somewhat.

To get rid of the nasty jaggies this is what I do & I know some other so too with excellent results.

1. Work in a canvas 4 times larger than what you want the finished product to be. (Can cause lock ups, lags & crashes if your pc is not up to it - like mine, so remember to save often.)

2. Use Gaussian Blur @ a low setting - 2 works for me on a 3200 x 2400 image. I also like True Blur.

3. Use Feather or AA Assistant or a combination of these.

4. Never Magic Wand anything to move it - it leaves behind a 1 pixel line that looks horrible.

5. Do as much as you can on a new layer. This makes point 4. easier to do.

Take for example your round one. If the black, the red & the text was on a separate layer & I was working on 3200 x 2400, I'd Gaussian Blur each layer @ 2. However, gradient look pretty awful esp. the transparent ones. True Blur is probably better. There was something mentioned about this by someone else but I don't remember who, & they mentioned using Frosted Glass - yep, it does work better.

I hope this will help you to improve. I love your ideas & your colour combinations are very classy! You have a great sense of style!

Thanks, will remember and will use in my next ones.

Balance%20weave.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You have some really nice artworks in here! The GIF is VERY well done! Something that might make that effect a little more extreme is adding some noise in some of the frames.

I look forward to seeing more from you!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

You have some really nice artworks in here! The GIF is VERY well done! Something that might make that effect a little more extreme is adding some noise in some of the frames.

I look forward to seeing more from you!

originally i was going to put noise in it but the noise kinda ruined the writting in the back, o and thanks

Balance%20weave.jpg

Thanks for the feedback every1 :) I uploaded some more, most of these were made a couple of years ago on my old pc. I found them on the pc and out them on a portable harddrive and uploaded them.

Balance%20weave.jpg