Sword Tutorial

th_tutsword.png <click to veiw at full size(you did say you were new, i dont know how new)

is this something along the line of what you were thinking, if so i can pm you the steps with more pics if you want.. but even something this simple has multiple layers, at least 5 plugins, and a lot of repeating effects

Edited by mountnman

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

I agree with Oma,give it a try.This is the first tute when I began to understand using layers,resizing and moving selected pixels.I never got around to thanking you before,so thanks Omaboltbait.smile.png

me.png             

You'll never get better if you don't try challenging things. =) I'm in physical therapy for a broken leg and they have me lift heavy weights. Is it easy? No. It would be easier to lift a lighter weight, BUT a lighter weight won't rebuild the muscle I've lost. Bottom line, you've got to try new, harder things to get any better.

Try Oma's tut. if you have problems, post on that thread and someone will help you. =)

brokecarsig.jpg

I agree with Tarat. Even if the outcome isn't what you expected, there is a lot to be learnt by doing the tute. Take it one step at a time & please ask if you need help. Oma is always more than happy to help out & so are the rest of us.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012