Stic's Pics

St1cki3

WOW I'm the first one to get to comment? Well all these are terrible.

:lol: No ! Just kidding ! They are beautiful ! Very nice and clean and smooth looking. Very well done !

You must have been hiding and learning for quite some time. You have really developed your skills.

Very nice job. I'm impressed very much. Welcome to the forum ! I hope you enjoy it here. Stop by and say hello. :D

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Possum Lol! They're not thaaaat bad :tardnoes: But I appreciate it! Thanks possum! ^_^

And yeah I don't post very often, I joined last year and only 11 posts lol

@Chrisco Thanks, you did help on the bomb so...of course it would be awesome. :D

Edited by St1cki3

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

Lol! They're not thaaaat bad :tardnoes: But I appreciate it! Thanks possum! ^_^

And yeah I don't post very often, I joined last year and only 11 posts lol

Seriously, you have really done a very good job on learning the techniques in the tuts. And most importantly you have chosen very good ones and created new images in your own style. I know I'll be watching your gallery for new images. You might get involved in some of the comps. You can find them HERE. It's a great way to put your skills to the test and create something from a variety of themes.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Seriously, you have really done a very good job on learning the techniques in the tuts. And most importantly you have chosen very good ones and created new images in your own style. I know I'll be watching your gallery for new images. You might get involved in some of the comps. You can find them HERE. It's a great way to put your skills to the test and create something from a variety of themes.

Hmm alright I'll check it out :)

Wll, watching all this awesome pictures I really got relaxed. Most of your works are cherent. Wll done, keep up and show us many many things in teh future!

Cool thank you! I didn't realize these pics were relaxing, that's nice to hear ;)

RFSig_sd.png

Nice spacescape! Well done with the first one. Is the background done in another program? Usually a good idea to mention that. I like the colours & the concept is very cool.

Oh right, well it was made in Apophysis, and edited in PDN (of course). But the rest is made in PDN ^-^. Oh and thank you! I posted another one that was made 100% PDN.

Edited by St1cki3

RFSig_sd.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...