Installing Paint.NET + .NET Framework wo/Internet Access

Hi.

I want to install the latest version of Paint.NET but, since I disabled internet access on one of my drives, I can't install the latest version of .NET Framework which is required to run the program. Is there any alternative method for installing .NET Framework or getting Paint.NET to run? Can I use a slightly older version of Paint.NET that is compatible with the current .NET Framework 2.0 on my other drive?

I would appreciate some assistance with this. Thanks.

Latest release of Paint.NET depends on Microsoft's .NET Framework (3.5 SP1). Bite the bullet and download it (it's free).

If you insist on using an older version of Paint.Net you will get zero support (actually you will get loads of people telling you to update to the latest release).

Latest release of Paint.NET depends on Microsoft's .NET Framework (3.5 SP1). Bite the bullet and download it (it's free).

If you insist on using an older version of Paint.Net you will get zero support (actually you will get loads of people telling you to update to the latest release).

I have no problem with downloading the latest .NET Framework, it's just that...

Assuming your problem is that the .NET framework is an online installer (aargh), there is an offline installer available:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/ ... etfx35.exe

Thank you, Simon Brown! That was exactly what I was looking for. And yes, "aargh" to the online installer. :P