How do you feather the edges of a photo?

2) Post in the correct section. For instance, the Plugins and Tutorials sections are STRICTLY reserved for PUBLISHING ONLY. Do NOT post questions in there. Your post will be deleted immediately. If you don't know where to post, you should probably be posting in the General forum.

Hey man, read the rules first.

MyspacePicture.jpg

Rules? Come on what is the the boy scouts!! Is this the paint.net league of graphics. Did you just read the rules???!!! what!!! are we in elementary, do I have to raise my hand to take a piss!! lol..A forum with rules is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. I gotta show some of the executives in the office about the paint.net rules...Just when you thought the world couldn't get any more eclectic. This is the equivalent to that guy that just murdered all those people in Fort Hood, completely insane!!

Totally dood!

Seriously though, it helps when you post in the right section. If everyone posted their questions in whatever topic they felt like, it would be 10x harder to find things.

Does anyone know how to sharpen the edges of a photo, photoshop is much better at this but someone in my office suggested I use paint.net, it's like the poor version of photoshop, or the help, or the poor guy working the 9 to 5 at the local graphics department that can'f afford photoshop so he downloads paint for free. Any who, I just wanted to pose this question to whomever could take a break from their 10 dollar an hour job. Toodles.

Oh, and it doesn't help when your post is laced with insults.

A forum with rules is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of.

Try to find me a forum without rules, and let me know how useful it is.

Rules? Come on what is the the boy scouts!! Is this the paint.net league of graphics. Did you just read the rules???!!! what!!! are we in elementary, do I have to raise my hand to take a piss!! lol..A forum with rules is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. I gotta show some of the executives in the office about the paint.net rules...Just when you thought the world couldn't get any more eclectic. This is the equivalent to that guy that just murdered all those people in Fort Hood, completely insane!!

There is a book you haven't read...keywords are influence, win & people...guess you & the executives missed that one.

This is a family friendly forum & your crass remarks are unwarranted & unwelcome.

If this is what you think of the program & forum, why do you bother. Executive salary should allow you to purchase a "real" program.

On a more positive note - good to see that your exclamation & question mark keys work. They should ask for a pay rise in keeping with their workload.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

With a name like barbieq I'm almost inclined to report you to the bureau of "I'm a complete idiot with a name like that..." My salary and how I spend it is none of your BBQ business! Put a shrimp on the barbie and one in your mouth and shut the <snip>! Pathetic loser with an hourly wage, don't get upset at me because your family failed to show you the value of an education.

:lol: Yeah, that's a great way to get help. Insult us. Someone missed the brain train and took the insane train instead.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.