How to Install Plugins ×

Landscape Plugin - With source code (Nov 2, 2009)

BoltBait

41 minutes ago, Cakie67 said:

Where can I find the "download " for this landscape -Plugin?

On 11/3/2009 at 12:12 AM, BoltBait said:

Download the Landscape.dll as part of my plugin pack here: https://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/32048-v

or download from the @BoltBait's last plugin pack.

Edited by ReMake

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got the landscape plugin installed back into my Paint.net. a while back.

However I cannot seem to get Red Ochre's Plugin Pak to upload correctly. My Computer guy that repaired my computer and downloaded stuff  ( windows 10) & sofeware for art work is suppose to help me  get my plugins back in. but I have not heard from  him all week.

Plugins I am missing " Distort - Fisheye" " Render " Highlight" Artistic- Ink Sketch +, " Red Ochre's Furblur : Simply Blur, Noise -TRs Scatter", " Stray-pixel remover" " Blurs - Smudge" " Artistic -Spunge" and " Drop ripple" these I use constantly in my Art Work. I need them I am just lost with out them. All help and directions on "how to  " is welcomed.

@Cakie67 Please can you post this re-occurring question about your Plugins in the thread I created for you here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/117879-help-cakie67-to-find-her-plugins/?tab=comments#comment-581347

The reason, it seems, that you are having trouble finding the missing Plugins, is that you now have the Store bought version of Paint.net which requires that you must make a new folder for them, which is described here:

"The Windows Store version of Paint.NET requires you to install plugins into a sub-directory of Documents/paint.net App Files.

For example Effects plugins would be places in Documents/paint.net App Files/Effects."

Also read here:

See Installing Plugins in the Paint.NET help for more information.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.