Why can't i access certain tutorials?

Hi, i'm new to the forums and i've got a problem.

For the past week or so i've been looking at some of the tutorials and adding some of them to my favourites list so i can work on them this weekend. When i've came round to get to work on them today, i can't access them. I've had to sign up to the forums to look at them, but now when i go to view them i get a message saying "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone help? I really want to learn some new stuff, and i'll be really gutted if they're gone for good beause some of them were awsome. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

pop2l.jpg

but why would you save a link in your favourites unless if you saw what was in there??

I do remember what they were, one was a zexion sig tutorial, another one was a pyrochild sig. Either way, i think i have a better idea of what's happened, thanks guys :)

pop2l.jpg

Rest assured, the legacy tutorials did not teach the best parts of the program. You should really use the current Tutorials+ forum. They've been more extensively reviewed. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Look, they've been in the Legacy Tutorials forum, locked, for months. If you had them chilling in a bookmark folder somewhere, waiting for you to do them, it's a safe bet you never would. Calm down, folks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

aye i agree the old stale tuts didn't really teach anything innovative. I haven't even looked at any of the legacy tuts. I started out in the newbie area and moved my way through the other ones :D.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

chad, you're doing it right. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, i'm new to the forums and i've got a problem.

For the past week or so i've been looking at some of the tutorials and adding some of them to my favourites list so i can work on them this weekend. When i've came round to get to work on them today, i can't access them. I've had to sign up to the forums to look at them, but now when i go to view them i get a message saying "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone help? I really want to learn some new stuff, and i'll be really gutted if they're gone for good beause some of them were awsome. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

This is so frustrating to me too I get the same exact problem, I'm trying to look at the tutorials listed on Paint.net Wiki because they're so well structured and simple but it gives "You are not authorized to read this forum".

Look how organized this is only 2 or 3 of the ones listed I've been able to look at anyone else able too?:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Paint.NET/ ... /Tutorials