[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

I think it would have been more interesting if it had been no stocks or renders. As long as you keep doing the same thing, it really doesn't matter what the theme is. It's stock/render, background effects, text, boom you're done. Not really seeing the challenge here, but that's just me. :P

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Well, I put EXTRA effort into all of my signatures with custom made effects, and textures, etc...

No offense intended. I know you take pride in your sigs, as do all the participants. Just trying to give some advice that might make the comp a little more challenging so that instead of doing the same thing over and over, whether it be vintage cars or video game characters, the comp might occasionally be something that would be completely original artwork. Never mind, it's your comp to do with as you please.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

That should be fine. Really great entries so far, I feel like I'm taking too long. I'm about 25 layers into my entry, should get done sometime today or tomorrow.

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.