Photo Booth "Colored Pencil"

At work we have Apple Computers with this program called Photo Booth. On Photo Booth there is this feature that adds a effect called Colored Pencil. I think that would really set Paint.net ahead of the others because I know there are other people that seen it before and liked it. If someone knows where I can download a plugin for paint.net that would do that or if someone would create an effect for that. I think that would be really neat.

Thanks,

Jordon

Something like this. I have no idea why they call it Colored Pencil, it looks absolutely NOTHING like a pencil sketch.

Anyway, you may want to play with Brightness/Contrast in the Adjustments menu, and Motion Blur in Effects > Blurs.

Rick Brewster, the creator of Paint.NET, believes that updating the Windows version is a lot more productive than coding a Mac/Linux version of it. Mainly because it requires an entirely new source code. Your bet is using BootCamp and installing Paint.NET on your Windows partition.

Never.Gonna.Happen.

Why is it never gonna happen?

I'm one person. I can only do so much.

Give me $500,000 USD so I can hire a few competent developers dedicated full-time to the Mac port for 1 year.

I think you'll agree that $80 for a copy of Parallels is a bargain!

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg