Thank you! Praise for paint.net and TR's Smudger plugin

For this really fabulous program.  I used Photoshop almost since it was developed, lost it in a crash (blue screen of D!!) and couldn't retrieve the necessary info, and couldn't  afford getting a new license so tried many other free ones including that other good one that can't ever remember the name.  

Bumped into Paint Net only recently and found it very good and user friendly, but couldn't really get too fond of it because it didn't have (or I couldn't find) a "smudge" tool, something that I am quite used to use. 

Now I found a perfect substitute a marvelous Plugin !!  That found here in the Plugin Index it's TRsSmudge by TechnoRobbo  😻

I managed to install it following the instructions here and in the Plugin zip too.

Have just subscribed so I'm a "newbie", of only 84yo but who's counting right ?  😉 Just wanted to say thank you to the developer or developers of this very fantastic program and now also to the developer or creator of the plugin. 

See you all !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Hooray 2

• Tactilis changed the title to Thank you! Praise for paint.net and TR's Smudger plugin

Hi  @MarthaIG and welcome. Thank you for the kind words about PDN; I'm sure @Rick Brewster appreciates it.

Be sure to read all the documentation found here.   And the Plugin Index is a great place to find what you need.

Good luck in your art endeavors!  ☺️