Precise Angles over the 2 decimal Points?

I'm drawing different shapes in paint.net and needed more precise angles, otherwise the shape ends up being off. 

For example, paint.net limits the angle to 2 decimal points,

so if I need an angle at

I can only do

Can anyone recommend a plugin that allows more precise angles?

Is there a freeware paint program that does this?

I've downloaded some rotation plugins but haven't found one that allows for more than 2 decimal points......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

3 hours ago, razzaqmughni said:

I'm drawing different shapes in paint.net and needed more precise angles, otherwise the shape ends up being off.

Unless the objects you're drawing are huge or have hundreds of angles, I'm surprised there's a visually noticeable problem.  0.01 degrees is about 0.0001745 radians, which gives a good idea of the size of the relative error you'd be seeing.

• You're a Smart Cookie! 1

Thanks Andrew, taking a look.  Its not quite what I'm looking for but somebody else may comment...I've seen rotated text plugins too and haven't seen one that allows for more than 2 decimals...

Since I'm working on precise shapes, I can't get them right without a high degree of precision.

Everyone has different viewpoints, there's something philosophical and indescribable about being precise...I don't know its almost a meditation on reality ॐ

Signature:
Can you decipher my cipher?:lx0XWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNKk0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKod0NWMMMMMMMMONMMMMMMMMMMMMNOdKWMMMMMMMMWNXKOOkkkkkOO0XNWMMMMMMMNXWMMMMMMMXOdlcokKNWMNOkKWMMMMMMMNxxXWMMMMMWN0WMMMMdXMMMMMWXk0XNWWWNXKkc0WMMMMMNKWMMcWMMMMMN0NWMMMMMMWNKKWMMMMMXWMMMXWMMMMW0XWMMMWKOkkolONWMMMMMMMMWWNKK0OO00KKXNWMMMMMMMMM35125NWMMMMNW

Edited by razzaqmughni

9 hours ago, razzaqmughni said:

Since I'm working on precise shapes, I can't get them right without a high degree of precision.

Are you sure a raster image editor is right for you? You're selecting on pixel, or a neighbor. Not something in-between.