would like to buy

Hi There, I love this product.    Honestly, it is such a relief to find something that would help with scanning, editing, drawing, documents.   I don't understand why Microsoft made their version obsolete?

Microsoft also made other software obsolete with their 'upgrades'.    That includes their screen shot diary (I am working on purchasing software for that as well)

I just wanted to express my appreciate.   I would like to buy the full version for 8.99.   But it only works for Windows 10 pro?

I have Windows 8.1.

Great job folks!

Thank you, from Canada, Colin

On 6/28/2021 at 5:44 AM, Colinf said:

I have Windows 8.1.

Time to update @Colinf!

On 6/27/2021 at 10:44 AM, Colinf said:

Microsoft also made other software obsolete with their 'upgrades'.    That includes their screen shot diary

I don't think I ever heard of Microsoft's "screen shot diary" program. What's that?

On 6/27/2021 at 10:44 AM, Colinf said:

I just wanted to express my appreciate.   I would like to buy the full version for 8.99. 

You can buy it now, even if you can't use it right away.  If/when you upgrade to Windows 10 (or 11), Paint.NET will be purchased and ready for you to install.

You can also donate without buying anything.  https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

• Like 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab