Jump to content

what the dot half way up the side of an image on paint

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, jeremygavins said:

As I get older I find it hard to see the dot half way up the side of a photo and want to make this bigger. It is the dot where you put the cursor to make the image bigger or smaller.

That doesn't sound like Paint.net.

Maybe you mean the Zoom icon in the Tools window?

The Zoom icon in the Tools window can't be made larger.


You can zoom in and out using the mouse wheel with the Ctrl key held down.


Also, on the right side of the bottom toolbar there is a zoom slider.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 jeremygavins is talking about the control nubs which surround a selection. The round circles on the edge of the red area....


Unfortunately there is no way to make them larger.


If you have the mouse over the nub it will change from the four-way-arrow to a "grabbing hand" . This gives you an indication you're over the nub.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...