PeterPawn's Gallery

PeterPawn

• 2 weeks later...
It's very evocative! I like it! And you can easily solve the "moon is an egg" problem, if you want to, by just resizing down without checking the "Constrain Proportions" box.

But it's nice. Did you use stock images?

Did not use stock images. I used two of my own photographs. The moon is reddish looking because it was in eclipse and the mountain range was taken at sunset that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice you guys get along so well, Peter, I love your artwork and your work with apophysis inspired me to do the same, expect some apophysis artwork from me soon, also the touchup looks way much better, though the eyes is still a bit grey, tip: select iris duplicate and set to overlay, I believe I saw that tip from crazy man dan somewhere, believe me it works.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

@Boude: Great to hear from you. Regarding the tip about the iris, not sure which image you're talking about. You'll need to refresh my memory. Great to hear you're interested in fractals, I'll be looking for your fractal work.

Nice you guys get along so well, Peter, I love your artwork and your work with apophysis inspired me to do the same, expect some apophysis artwork from me soon, also the touchup looks way much better, though the eyes is still a bit grey, tip: select iris duplicate and set to overlay, I believe I saw that tip from crazy man dan somewhere, believe me it works.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...