How to apply Hue / Saturation+ to a bunch of files at the same time?

Create a single sprite sheet image with all the sprites in it then apply the recoloring once. There are a handful of plugins which will assist you to save the images back to individual files. To do it individually is masochistic 😨

21 minutes ago, Ego Eram Reputo said:

To do it individually is masochistic 😨

You make it sound appealing.

To the OP, either merge them as one image, then separate them or use batch processing.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

2 hours ago, TimAllen said:

How do I do it in a batch? putting them in the same image to then separate them again is too much work.

You're going to have to resort to using a command program to do batch processing. ImageMagick/G'MIC-QT.

Maybe @Ego Eram Reputo knows how to create one page sheet, and separate them with plugins without doing the above.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

10 hours ago, Reptillian said:

Maybe @Ego Eram Reputo knows how to create one page sheet

Or

• Like 2

To save the images individually from the sheet, use

Or

• Like 1

@TimAllen Hello again

Now that I have installed and tested it, you can use this filetype plugin to export

Inside the ZIP file you will find all your layers converted to individual files that you can extract back into a folder. I believe this is much easier than working with a spritesheet. We all have our own preferences though.

Hope this helps

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png