paint.net 4.2.12 is now available!

This is a hotfix for a few important issues that have come to light with the 4.2.11 release.

If you’re using the Windows Store release, you should get the update automatically within the next 24 hours. You can also force an update check by following these instructions.

For the Classic release, you should be offered the update automatically within the next week or so. You can get the update sooner by going to ⚙ Settings → Updates → Check Now. You can also download and install it directly from the website.

Changes since 4.2.11:

Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Question: does this fix still work with Win 7 Pro?

will have a Win 10 machine soon. In fact, I planned for it last year this time. Had the money saved up, and then my husband wrecked his car. Three times. (I won't let him drive any more.) Got the money put together again, and he had medical stuff with a lousy great co-pay. I now have managed to put the funds together again, and have picked out the machine I want. Should be ordering it in a day or two. BUt I don't want to mess up my current set up with PDN.

16 minutes ago, Marilynx said:

does this fix still work with Win 7 Pro?

Windows 7 is still supported.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Great. Thank you. I spoke with a salesman today and he's getting back to me with a quote tomorrow. Then it'll take a month or so to build -- and then I have to get the new machine up to speed. In the meantime.... I have things to do with PDN!

• 2 months later...