Delete attachment...

I can't delete attachments here. There is no x cross and there is this meseage that says "You have used...".

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

Hi @Reptillian

It is a bit tricky. If my memory serves me correctly;

Go to your profile to see your list of attachments

Go to the post you made that included the attachment and you can delete it from there.

Before you do though, you might want to move pics to a hosting site. Other files like dll's or Zip's will be removed. You might want to download them just to be sure you still have them.

PaintNetSignature.png.6bca4e07f5d738b2436f83d0ce1b876f.png

That doesn't work, I still get the message.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

That is what I did, but I do not see the trash can. The message remains there.

G'MIC Filter Developer

Problem been solved as I wasn't able to delete them, now I can attach files. Close this. Thank you so much.

G'MIC Filter Developer