Dust Orb? What do You call this? (Resolved)

I have attached a photo I took for church. I managed to remove the ladies cold sore and a child's air pods, but this dust thing is killing me.

I tried a circle selection and modifying the tint, brightness etc but then the edges of the selection don't match with a resulting dark circle around the whole thing.

Any advice would help.

Thank you for your time,

Joe

IMG_0008 Orb.jpg

Edited by Skittles
Resolved

18 hours ago, ANONYMISS said:

Hi @Skittles

The clone tool did this in less than a minute (size 50, hardness 0%). I rushed. Longer would be better.

So what was your method of cloning? I started top to bottom. I didn't like the result, then left to right. Still didn't like it.

16 minutes ago, Skittles said:

So what was your method of cloning? I started top to bottom. I didn't like the result, then left to right. Still didn't like it.

The diameter of the cloning patch used and the hardness setting are the important things. With what is essentially a single colour, evenly lit, similarly textured area the clone tool, as demonstrated by , ANONYMISS can do a very good job.

If it had been me I'd have spent a bit more time on the sewn edge area but it still looks fine. I'd bet at the full size of the picture no viewer would notice the work that had been done there.   

IHaveNoName.png