Fading-Dream's Art

Fading-Dream

Hi, I got paint.net about 3 months ago. Since then, I have created numerous abstract pictures. Please comment on them...

beyondthemirror.png - Beyond the Mirror

pickofdesitiny.png - Pick of Destiny

twisted.png - Twisted

tunnelofblue.gif - Blue Tunnel

MagmaStudios.png - Magma Studios banner (used exploding planet tutorial.)

POcean.gif - Electric Ocean

Doubleflame.gif - Double Flame

Fading-dreamwords.gif - Fading Dream (used wave tutorial)

Tunnelofamazingfeats.gif - Tunnel of amazing Feats.

flowertobe.gif - Lucky Clover

Umm.png - Umm...

Swirlofpop.gif - Swirl of Pop

Seaoflightning.gif - Sea of Lightning

Peacockofhappiness.gif- Peacock of Happiness

Molecularphenomena.jpg - Molecular System

InsidetheSnake.jpg - Inside the Snake

Flamesofadyingworld.gif - Flames of a dying world

Cityofbrokenhearts.gif - City of broken hearts

Alienwaves.jpg - Alien Waves

Alienforces.jpg - Alien Forces

CityofSoundwaves.jpg - City of Soundwaves

Flamage.jpg - Really simple picture, but I liked how it looked... So, I decided to keep it!

Lasershow.png - Laser Show (I tried to put something in the middle but nothing fit... may update though...)

happybday.jpg - Happy birthday, a picture I made for a friend. I know it could be a bit better but it had to be finished by 12:00 and I started at 11:31...

ForgottenRealms.jpg - Forgotten Realms

Edgeofthecity.jpg - Edge of the City (Not my best work but I said I would update daily...)

Paint.net truly is the best thing ever! I am loving it and have given it to everyone i know! Please comment on these pictures and say which you like best.

All pictures are 800x600. If this is a problem, please say so...

My faves are Alien Waves and Twisted. Though very simple, I like how they turned out.

Would you mind some criticism? When adding text to your picture - try to choose a font that matches the mood or tone that you're trying to portray.

Also, instead of just slapping it on top of the picture you made - try personalizing or customizing it out - with drop shadows, blurs, distorts - whatever. Unless you're purposely going for something simplistic, try to elaborate on the text instead of just typing it on.

I think it will help to make some of your pictures look more finished, complete.

You're doing great so far - keep 'em coming!

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks for all of the comments. I really appreciate the feedback. With the names, I no longer "brand" my products. Putting words on them of any sort seems to take away from the piece so I am now staying away from them completely. My favorite out of all of my pictures would have to be "City of Soundwaves".

Stunning pictures!!! :shock: I love color so much, and then of course, I just MUST love your pictures, they are so colorful, yet never flashy or *intrusive* in any way.

My favourite is the Peacock .... along with quite a few of the other ones, it's hard for me to decide which one I like best!

:D

Stunning pictures!!! :shock: I love color so much, and then of course, I just MUST love your pictures, they are so colorful, yet never flashy or *intrusive* in any way.

My favourite is the Peacock .... along with quite a few of the other ones, it's hard for me to decide which one I like best!

:D

This may shock you, but Peacock of Happiness was a total mess to make. So many random effects... It is actually my least favorite of my work but every one has different tastes. Thanks for the opinions everybody!