error opening TIff

IT's VERY IMPORTANT..i hope we can solve opening file

The message error is:

System.ArgumentException: Parametro non valido.
   in System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData)
   in PaintDotNet.Data.GdiPlusFileType.OnLoad(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Data\GdiPlusFileType.cs:riga 127
   in PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType.cs:riga 496
   in PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:riga 158

The file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqwck2uztm0emee/3.RGB_color_.tif?dl=0

Funny thing. Shortly after I posted that post, I shut off my browser to work on something. When I returned to this site, I was greeted with an error saying I was banned and no longer had access to this site. This was short lived however.

My first thought was that this site was hacked. My second thought was that I really did get banned. I guess either one was a real possibility.....

69unju0.gif

I can make it happen if you like :lol:

If you get this recurring - please let me or one of the other Admins know.

7 hours ago, dipstick said:

Funny thing. Shortly after I posted that post, I shut off my browser to work on something. When I returned to this site, I was greeted with an error saying I was banned and no longer had access to this site. This was short lived however.

Same thing happened to me after it crashed the other day. I thought it was because of the crash. Gremlins!!!