All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Thanks Ego. The symbol and text are already in separate layers, both transparent. It just made sense to do so from the start. I will give your other suggestions a try first chance I get.
  3. Thank you @Djisves and @Ego Eram Reputo! Hope some of them are useful to you. 🤗
  4. Getting there.. However, the color-palette is not yet the right one. I wanted olny share my progress 😉
  5. I somehow missed that file when creating the zip, fixed.
  6. Hello, when I open the folder to transfer the files to C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes, I have RawFileType.dll and the LibRaw folder but am missing RawFileTypeOptions.txt I have tried downloading it several times but every time RawFileTypeOptions.txt doesn't show up, what am I doing wrong.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Read this: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/121343-boltbaits-gpu-accelerated-plugin-pack-for-paintnet-v50-updated-2024-04-29/?do=findComment&comment=626399
  9. I was trying out the Text Fun Factory in his plugin pack and the letters are overlapping. Is there anyway to fix that some of the fonts are really hard to read. Not sure if this the right place to ask this..if not can a moderator move it please?
  10. @Novadog There is an 'IMPORTANT' note saying this on the plugin download page: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/113205-circular-text/ I've made the note bolder.
  11. There will never be "a linux version" of Paint.NET. It's all on the WINE folks.
  12. You dear null54, are a fabulous human being. Nx
  13. The OptionBasedLibrary files need to be placed in the Effects folder.
  14. You would need to use another tool to convert the .btx files to DDS before loading them into Paint.NET.
  15. Hi, I have Paint.net 5.0.13 which I downloaded direct from Paint.net. I'm trying to get the Circular Text plug in to work. I have downloaded the OptionBasedLibrary file and placed v0.7.9.dll and v0.7.9.dlc into the paint.net program folder. I've then placed CircularText.dll and CircularText.dlc into the paint.net effects folder - I have unblocked them both. Circular text is not showing anywhere in the PDN program. It's not in Adjustments or in any of the Effects drop downs. I've not done any plug ins before so please let me know if I'm missing a step. Churz Nx
  16. Hello. I am working with texture in .btx file compressed in bc7, is there any way to work with this file in paint.net? Thanks.
  17. Enter like any other non-numeric (A-Z, special characters etc) is not a valid character in the control. Pressing Enter is never required. The control is 'live', i.e the brush size changes as you type each digit. You can see this by, for example: Drawing a line using the Line/Curve tool but don't press Enter or Esc or click Finish Now click in the Brush Size control and type a different size. The line width changes. Click in the Brush Size control again and type another size. The line width changes again.
  18. HeicFileTypePlus can open the example image from the first post, but it will be converted to 8-bits-per-channel.
  19. Last week
  20. It looks like the HEIF codec that Paint.NET is using, which is part of Windows, cannot handle this type of file. Using WICExplorer, it decodes some of the metadata, incorrectly says it's in 32-bit BGR format, and can't process the image frame at all. There (probably?) isn't anything wrong with the, WIC just can't do it. @null54's HeifFileTypePlus might have different results, but might not yet support 10-bpc either
  21. Enter a number in here, press enter. Windows error sound plays. Surprised nobody reported this yet. v5.0.13 ("normal" version, not MS store) Win 10 19045.4291
  22. Hi everyone! I've been doing some 'spring cleaning' on my hard drive, knowing I have hundreds of shape files 'just hanging around'. I've re-categorized them for release. I also made some new ones! In all, there are 358 additional shapes and a zip file within the zip file of my 'colored irises'. Please see my first post for the clickable thumbnail views of the new shapes and the download link for the new shapes named 'Addendum #1 Shapes'. I hope you enjoy these additions. Keep on PDN'ing!! 🤗 🥰
  23. Hello @flaviusCrispus and welcome There is another Clouds Plugin which may be what you are looking for.
  1. Load more activity