Galleria: The Paint.NET Art Gallery

BoltBait

:smallerpdnlogo: #49 Artist: Ash

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smallerpdnlogo: #50 Artist: Mike-Ryan

Ok, so here is the beginnings of another WIP. It is the same polar ice text I have been posting in the AC however now I am starting to work on a bit of a frosted glass like sheet to support the text. Here it is:

50.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #51 Artist: Goonfella

Here is my latest.Based on this PS tut-http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/icon-design/create-a-blackberry-torch-using-photoshop-and-illustrator/This took a little longer than ten minutes though. All PDN except for the wallpaper which is a photo of a nice Jersey summer sunset. Also the keyboard was warped in Gimp as it`s Warp tool is so much better the anything PDN has. Everything else was made from scratch.

51.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smallerpdnlogo: #52 Artist: Goonfella

52.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #55 Artist: Barbieq25

Here is the collab PeterPawn & I have been working on over the last week or so. I have been a pleasure & a real learning experience for me.

55.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #56 Artist: Yellowman

This is a PDN style spiral clock "Droste effect":

56.jpg

• Upvote 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #57 Artist: Barbieq25

57.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #58 Artist: Mayor_McSteeze

New WIP after a long disappearance.  I haven't forgotten about all of you!

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #59 Artist: CommanderSozo

Ah, the promised update. Here is a new version of my new planet scene. I've expanded a bit on the planetary family, as you can see. Also making an appearance are some stars in the background! Now, there are still plenty of things I need to do. The most noticeable will probably be the color gradient in the background, I'm going to change/fine-tune it because it's rather... I don't know, not right. I'm going to adjust the stars so that they roughly match up with the nebular background. I'm going to return to the foreground planet and make some colorful, glowing adjustments. Other things too, but they slip my mind at the moment.

59.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #60 Artist: WelshBlue

60.jpg

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #61 Artist: Goonfella

61.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #62 Artist: Aislin

62.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #63 Artist: Xhin

:smallerpdnlogo: #64 Artist: Helen

64.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #65 Artist: RedBeard

I didn't use the ink sketch effect. I drew the picture by hand, then scanned it into my computer and colored it in Paint.NET. The inking was painstaking, especially because I drew it on newsprint, which is not ideal for ink drawings.

65.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #66 Artist: Helen

:smallerpdnlogo: #67 Artist: Dug

67.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #68 Artist: Yellowman

Here is a better quality image of my entry in Logo competition #8, hope you like it.  I know it is funny, and don't know why I created it like that, but meantime I tried my best to make the two figures friendly as much I could.

68.jpg

• Upvote 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #69 Artist: Goonfella

Kept the space theme to a certain extent with the world but I wanted this one to be 3D as well. It's a bit different than my usual ones which are purely space.

:smallerpdnlogo: #70 Artist: Skullbonz

Viewed in full size, this piece looks like it's moving.

70.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #71 Artist: Drydareelin  Nominated by: Barbieq25

The most recent piece for my gallery, titled "Neutrality"

71.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #72 Artist: Drydareelin  Nominated by: Sashwilko

This piece is entitled "Joy".

72.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #73 Artist: Helen  Nominated by: Skullbonz

73.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #74 Artist: WelshBlue

74.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #75 Artist: Red-Ochre  Nominated by: Barbieq25

OnSetRenderInfo

:smallerpdnlogo: #76 Artist: Dug  Nominated by: Ego Eram Reputo

Self Sculpture!

76.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #77 Artist: Barbieq25  Nominated by: WelshBlue

"Marbles"

77.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #78 Artist: Helen  Nominated by: WelshBlue

"Spring Gift"

78.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #79 Artist: Doughty  Nominated by: Red-Ochre

"Fur Blur Sheep"

:smallerpdnlogo: #80 Artist: Doughty  Nominated by: DrewDale

Seascape - Rough Seas

80.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #81 Artist: Drydareelin

"Prominence"

81.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #82 Artist: Drydareelin  Nominated by: DrewDale

Continuing our space mini-theme, I present for your enjoyment, "Sea of Stars".

82.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #83 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Perfume Bottle" So good you can almost smell it....

:smallerpdnlogo: #84 Artist: Yellowman  Nominated by: Daniels

"A View to Hell"

84.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #85 Artist: Sand33p  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Retraction"

85.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #86 Artist: Red-Ochre  Nominated by: Nitenurse79

Red's unnamed abstract is full of delightful shapes and shades.

86.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #87 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Cosmic Butterfly" is just out of this world.

87.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #88 Artist: Skullbonz  Nominated by: Red-Ochre

One of his latest creations....

88.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #89 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Hugh Jackman"

:smallerpdnlogo: #90 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Jerkfight

"Scarlet"

90.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #91 Artist: cc4fuzzyhuggles  Nominated by: Ego Eram Reputo

"Purple Fruit"

:smallerpdnlogo: #92 Artist: Skullbonz  Nominated by: Barbieq25

A spooky little cabin in the woods...

92.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #93 Artist: Racerx

[The iPollock plugin] Kinda reminds me of the old "Deep Paint" program. So I went with that theme and made paint splatter texture.

93.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #94 Artist: Red-Ochre  Nominated by: Johnnysdream

Another masterpiece!

94.jpg

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #95 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Angelina Jolie"

95.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #96 Artist: Skullbonz  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Diamond". They're a girl's best friend right? One this size will make you a LOT of friends!

96.jpg

:smallerpdnlogo: #97 Artist: Seerose  Nominated by: Barbieq25

A rainbow hued masterpiece of color and texture!

97.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #98 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"ICY"

98.png