PDN regularly shut down - re installed. Now error log.

pete101

Hello All,

Firstly, I did try post this, early hours this morning. However I cannot find my posting. Yip... I must have done it wrong.

However if it is a repeat, not intended, then I am sorry

I was having Paint.NET randomly close on me.. It may very well be my laptop, however I only have this problem when using the program. Which I hastily add.. I love. Maybe my windows permissions? Also Paint.NET was at times telling me not enough memory to copy or open an image. 

I uninstalled Paint.NET and then re installed. After Install an error popped up. ( see log )

It was only after I broke my neck and luckily just flattened my spinal cord that I found Paint NET. I had rarely sat at a computer, and to teach myself something so new/alien to me. However, the support, backup and advise has been super fantastic. Paint.NET has kept me smiling and kept me going. Especially days when I would dwell on the sports and adrenaline I was missing.

On a fantastic note... I am up and running ( not too fast ) and I will be returning to work soon.. albeit and sadly not my old job, but a job non the less. And as I see it... a super reward for never giving up. One leg at a time.  :P

post-137506-0-95355600-1424447856_thumb.

Many Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum.  You might want to read this thread here which may be of help.  I hope you are up and running real soon ;) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I have further explored tech forums, and am testing hardware accelerated rendering and am looking through my plugins. Which also caused other crashes. I was aware of plugins which also crash  Paint.NET. So I just steered clear of those ones. I may remove those ones as they dont seem to do much asides crash  Paint.NET.

Thank You  B) 

Very glad that you are up & running again & will soon be able to return to work.

What are the specifications for your laptop? Can you post them here please? If you are using incompatible plugins then some will make the program crash. 

Also if your RAM is low, you will get crashes esp. if you have a large canvas/image & many layers. 

The best way around this if it is a RAM issue, save often & every so often close the program after a save & then re-open it. I used to do that with my ancient laptop. 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Good Evening,

Thank You barbieq25,

Two problems found. 1) Plugins - Thank You Ego Eram Reputo ( good language Latin ) I have to go through and delete the ones that are wobbly.

2) Ram also increased - Thank You barbieq25

And Thank You Pixey for welcoming me and being my first help.

Have a super weekend.