Sign in to follow this  
jerkfight

Jerkfight | SOTW Vertical Entry

Nice, but the speakers are a little too dark; I would love to see them brighter (whiter).

I was thinking of that too, but I'm like adding couches, and art on the wall, and other things.

I'm just planning it all out in my head atm. So, I'm not exactly sure how the colours will coordinate w/ eachother

Sorry I havn't posted anything or worked on that wip. Been extremly busy w/ school stuff. I probably wont post till another good three weeks (Exams are done ;))

Just got to say what an awesome sig this is. Very smooth animation of 30 frames.

Took a while for my mind to work out it wasn't real :lol:

Just got to say what an awesome sig this is. Very smooth animation of 30 frames.

Took a while for my mind to work out it wasn't real :lol:

haha, lol i didnt make it though :( it was just too good xD

I've updated my gallery a little, no new artwork yet. Hopefully coming soon I plan on finishing one of my older works in progress. A room design; however it might take me a little while to find the plug-ins I used to use as well as how to use them effectively :P

Well, you won't believe how happy I am that you're here again!

Ditto

... the sig got me again (And I know it will again and again ...) Hope no-one looks through the window whilst I try and brush it off. Looks kind of like a salute ...

Thanks guys :)

Well I whipped up something pretty quick, unfortunately the top of the cans gave me tons of problems, anyways click the thumbnail to see the full version.

k1p53b.png

Edited by jerkfight

Ditto

... the sig got me again (And I know it will again and again ...) Hope no-one looks through the window whilst I try and brush it off. Looks kind of like a salute ...

Agree with you all, esp. that bug :)

For my liking there is too much blue. The blue reminds me of the colour when you highlight a web page. I haven't seen Win 8 so probably not the best one to comment but I do like the layout.

Oooh...the layout's simply beautiful. I like that kind of blue color because for some reason, it's easier to worth with than other shades of blue.

Edited by HELEN