Jerkfight | SOTW Vertical Entry

jerkfight

2nd Preview of interior wip

WIPPreview2.png

I just added tv, and speakers a lot to go still. I'm not sure with the angles of the tv/speakers.

Thoughts?

omExTE6.png

Nice, but the speakers are a little too dark; I would love to see them brighter (whiter).

I was thinking of that too, but I'm like adding couches, and art on the wall, and other things.

I'm just planning it all out in my head atm. So, I'm not exactly sure how the colours will coordinate w/ eachother

omExTE6.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I havn't posted anything or worked on that wip. Been extremly busy w/ school stuff. I probably wont post till another good three weeks (Exams are done ;))

omExTE6.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got to say what an awesome sig this is. Very smooth animation of 30 frames.

Took a while for my mind to work out it wasn't real :lol:

haha, lol i didnt make it though :( it was just too good xD

omExTE6.png

• 1 year later...

I've updated my gallery a little, no new artwork yet. Hopefully coming soon I plan on finishing one of my older works in progress. A room design; however it might take me a little while to find the plug-ins I used to use as well as how to use them effectively :P

omExTE6.png

Thanks guys :)

Well I whipped up something pretty quick, unfortunately the top of the cans gave me tons of problems, anyways click the thumbnail to see the full version.

k1p53b.png

Edited by jerkfight

omExTE6.png

Ditto

... the sig got me again (And I know it will again and again ...) Hope no-one looks through the window whilst I try and brush it off. Looks kind of like a salute ...

Agree with you all, esp. that bug :)

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

For my liking there is too much blue. The blue reminds me of the colour when you highlight a web page. I haven't seen Win 8 so probably not the best one to comment but I do like the layout.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Oooh...the layout's simply beautiful. I like that kind of blue color because for some reason, it's easier to worth with than other shades of blue.

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Barbieq25 Yeah, even me I'm not a huge fan of lots of color, but that's just how Windows 8 is.

@Welsh thanks :) and yupp thats an old pic of me :P

@Helen Glad to here, and yeah those types of blues are a lot easier to work with than the darker or even lighters ones for me too.

omExTE6.png

• 4 weeks later...

GoogleJurk.png?t=1349848171

Nothing special, just made an image for my twitter. I'm a gamer w/ username of Jerkfight or Jurkee. I plan on working for google one day, and I'm a third degree blackbelt.

omExTE6.png

Very nicely made. To me, it looks like it has an oriental style to it. You're a third degree black belt? I'm not too familiar with belts, but I know that it means you're pretty good in what you do. What type of martial arts do you do?

Edited by HELEN

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@barbie sure will :P i seem to keep coming back here anyways xD

@welsh Thanks, and now that you mention it, the J does look like an L especially because of the belt covering it. I tried to the most google-like font and thats what I got.

@helen I do tae kwon do, I wouldn't say I'm great because the expectations in Canada as opposed to Korea are a lot different, but I really do enjoy it. I used to do karate but I moved and switched to taekwondo.

Edited by jerkfight

omExTE6.png

@Helen thanks :)

greenroomthumb_zps6a70f057.png

Click the image to see the bigger version. Tried to make realistic grass and glass :P I need to work on my shadows and stuff though :(

Edited by jerkfight

omExTE6.png