How to Install Plugins ×

Custom Brushes Plugin 5.1.5

Okay, melissa-lou, don't mind me, but you are weird. o_O

When you download, there should be a .zip file which is called CustomBrushes.zip. Inside this .zip file are two .dlls, called CustomBrushes.dll and ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll. They are inside the folder in that order. Place BOTH .dlls in the Effects folder, and also ensure that they have already been unblocked.

Attached to this post is the exact .zip file that you are meant to receive after clicking the download link. Use this link instead.

CustomBrushes.zip

いつか誓う僕らこの手で築く未来は...

Okay, melissa-lou, don't mind me, but you are weird. o_O

When you download, there should be a .zip file which is called CustomBrushes.zip. Inside this .zip file are two .dlls, called CustomBrushes.dll and ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll. They are inside the folder in that order. Place BOTH .dlls in the Effects folder, and also ensure that they have already been unblocked.

Attached to this post is the exact .zip file that you are meant to receive after clicking the download link. Use this link instead.

いつか誓う僕らこの手で築く未来は...

*long sigh*

I'd really love to be helpful. But now I understand why moderators and admins get really annoyed.

Why can't people just look at the first page of a topic?! How hard is that?

Quick links:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23093&st=0&sk=t&sd=a - The first page of this topic

viewtopic.php?t=23727 - conversion of brushes from .abr to .png. Link also available on first page of topic.

And remember to read each thread clearly. They will answer most of your questions.

いつか誓う僕らこの手で築く未来は...

*long sigh*

I'd really love to be helpful. But now I understand why moderators and admins get really annoyed.

Quick links:

viewtopic.php?t=23727 - conversion of brushes from .abr to .png. Link also available on first page of topic.

And remember to read each thread clearly. They will answer most of your questions.

いつか誓う僕らこの手で築く未来は...

Okay, I'm sorry in advance if this has been asked before.

(I checked the first few pages, and I didn't want to read 60+ pages of who knows what.)

Anyway, is there a way to change the opacity of the brush while you're using it?

If you just make a transparent brush, it overlaps and becomes non-transparent really quickly.

Also, It would be nice if you had a quick reference guide or something telling exactly what all the option do. :D

Thanks,

Neg.

giftest1.gif

*long sigh*

Quick links:

I have tried downloading the ABR viewer zip and it won't open/expand the zip. Also the zip box is blue not red as are most others - so is there another way of obtaining this ABR viewer software to convert the brushes

Thanks!!

Simon I'm not sure if this is possible but is there any way that you can have the incremental increase set to an upper limit then reverse back down smaller.

ie: go from tiny to bigger to bigger then smaller then back to original start out tiny size.

if that's at all possible I'm asking for the moon, the cake and the icing. let me determine the length of the tiny, middle and large?

ciao

OMA