Jump to content

Request: Adjustments... Rick please look.

Recommended Posts

Actually, it used to be named "Desaturate".

But I think Joe Average don't know what it means.

Bingo. I used to get e-mails asking, "how do i make an image black and white please help lololol". Now I don't.

Also, jerkfight, please don't put "Rick please look" into a thread title.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...