I DID read the rules...

Believe me, given the attitudes around here I have read and re-read every rule I could find. I was afraid something like this would happen if I joined and tried to post here. Most forums are friendly and helpful, with perhaps a kind word to necomers who make a mistake. I was sure I was IN the Pictorum when I posted. It's a few pages in from the main page and apparently I didn't dig deep enough to uncover it, 4 clicks instead of 5 I guess when I hit "new topic".

Sorry I ruined your day. I will try so very hard in the future to comply with every rule. And hey, thanks for such a warm welcome!

It's a few pages in from the main page and apparently I didn't dig deep enough to uncover it, 4 clicks instead of 5 I guess when I hit "new topic".

Uh, it's definitely not a few pages in... It's stickied, so even if nobody posted on it for a year, it would always remain on the first page...

And why would you hit New Topic? The Pictorium is already a topic, so creating a new one will obviously not post it in the Pictorium...

Other than that, Welcome to the forum!

P.S. This thread will probably get locked very soon...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Believe me, given the attitudes around here I have read and re-read every rule I could find. I was afraid something like this would happen if I joined and tried to post here. Most forums are friendly and helpful

Attitudes? We just want users to follow the rules, If everyone start a new topic like this, then there will be a big mess.

You can ask many here on this forum...You won't find a more friendy and helpful forum on the web...

Nobody bad mouth you, just pointing you to the right place...If that is attitudes?...then so be it.

There is even a link in the rules..

17) Show off your work in the Pictorium. Don't create a new thread just to show off your artwork (this includes avatars and signatures). The place to show off is called The Pictorium... http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1072

EDIT: Oops..too slow :P

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]