Request~Katara's Necklace

I wouldn't go for that myself. Personally, I would draw a circle, add some shine with lowered opacity (F4 on the relevant layer), then finally add the design and maybe that too with lower opacity. Really, only four layers are necessary: base circle, shine, design and the gold connector from the jewel to the band.

If you wish for detailed instructions just ask.

Hope this swings you in the right direction :D.

I haven't looked at it, though I assuming so, yes. Maybe with a modification or two to meet needs. I'm sure TakeMangaka could provide a link if you can't find it (although you could try Search first :wink:).

Even if you're still new to all this, your request can easily be accomplished and is a good start in using Paint.NET.

The icon of the folder you downloaded will have a zipper on it. Right-click on this folder and select Extract All... Click Next twice, then Finish, and Windows will open up a new window with the DLL sitting in it. Copy this file into the Effects folder. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

OK, you need to download this file:

http://mkt.t-cat.biz/pdn/dl.cgi?mode=dl ... 3D_1_2_4_2

Which will download Shape3D_1_2_4_2.zip save it to your desktop. After it is finished downloading, click the Open button (or double click on the Shape3D_1_2_4_2.zip file) This will open a window that lists a single file: Shape3D.dll you need to copy that file to your Effects folder.

All plugins are DLL files and therefore need to be copied to your Effects folder.

(That is, unless they are filetype plugins. Tha'sa whole nother thang.)

I see you have "feather.dll" in there. Does "feather" show up under Effects > Blur > Feather ?