Bigger brushes...

Would it be possible to implement the ability to use larger "brushes"in PDN? This is not, imho, a request for "custom brushes", which, as I understand would require "a new rendering architecture", just a tweak or hacked .ddl file to allow larger brushes, as larger brushes are required to feasibly do several projects I have in mind.

Thanks,

Josh

P.S. I may not be able to reply for a few weeks as I will be on holiday. I will try though...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

I remember that one of Rick's Beta releases had a bug that let you make the brush size more than 100 pixels (i.e infinity). I was going to tell him about it but it was fixed before I was able to.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

• 2 weeks later...

@ Rick: Sorry, 1st off, I meant a .dll file, and 2nd I actually meant the bit of C# that gets compiled into a .dll file... Sorry if any confusion was caused...

@ Ash: Yes, 500 sounds good... That's a nice size for large pictures.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

@ Rick: Sorry, 1st off, I meant a .dll file, and 2nd I actually meant the bit of C# that gets compiled into a .dll file... Sorry if any confusion was caused...

@ Ash: Yes, 500 sounds good... That's a nice size for large pictures.

1. .dll files can't do tools, only effects.

2. PdN v.3.10b2 has a 500px size for brushes. Just type it in the selection box.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.