I would like to introduce myself! ^_^

Hello everyone! My name is april im 15 and from Hawaii! I have been lurking around here for a while and reading all the tuts and stuff and i thought to myself "U know thats kind of rude" soooooo I wanna let my presence be known! =D

I been part of a lot of forums and i know people can be partially irked by people just coming and poking around forever as a visitor and not posting a single thing until they have a problem then all of a sudden u see a "OMG HELP ME" topic XD

Anyways, I REALLY admire u guys for what u are able to do with this thing! I mean i tried photoshop a while ago and it like freaked me out X_X

So many buttons and stuff i didnt even know what a layer was XD

So i just stuck with paint and did a lot of spriting and animations with it! Then lately i seen people making all these very beautiful sigs and stuff and it made me curious (not to mention jelous) XD

So i stumble across paint.net and u knwo what... I LOVE IT! Its like really good and not that complicated! ^_^

Anyways so yea ill be wandering around and stuff ok! Just wanted to let u guys know im here! Keep up the good work ok! =D

( notice i like to use a lot of smileys o_O )

Oh yea before i go i wanna show u guys what i did so far!

I was able to make this with some patience and Tom Jacksons tut on making fire! ^_^

its totally against my normal self cause its a dark style sig but i loved the picture so i did it! Anywas ima stop talking! ere the siggy i did =)

diablo.jpg

U know i can never get my name to blend corectly with the sig! O well, practice make pretty good! XD

Comments? Suggestions? Hugs? ^__^

Hello everyone! My name is april im 15 and from Hawaii! I have been lurking around here for a while and reading all the tuts and stuff and i thought to myself "U know thats kind of rude" soooooo I wanna let my presence be known! =D

I been part of a lot of forums and i know people can be partially irked by people just coming and poking around forever as a visitor and not posting a single thing until they have a problem then all of a sudden u see a "OMG HELP ME" topic XD

Anyways, I REALLY admire u guys for what u are able to do with this thing! I mean i tried photoshop a while ago and it like freaked me out X_X

So many buttons and stuff i didnt even know what a layer was XD

So i just stuck with paint and did a lot of spriting and animations with it! Then lately i seen people making all these very beautiful sigs and stuff and it made me curious (not to mention jelous) XD

So i stumble across paint.net and u knwo what... I LOVE IT! Its like really good and not that complicated! ^_^

Anyways so yea ill be wandering around and stuff ok! Just wanted to let u guys know im here! Keep up the good work ok! =D

( notice i like to use a lot of smileys o_O )

Oh yea before i go i wanna show u guys what i did so far!

I was able to make this with some patience and Tom Jacksons tut on making fire! ^_^

its totally against my normal self cause its a dark style sig but i loved the picture so i did it! Anywas ima stop talking! ere the siggy i did =)

diablo.jpg

U know i can never get my name to blend corectly with the sig! O well, practice make pretty good! XD

Comments? Suggestions? Hugs? ^__^

Welcome to the "Look ma! I post!" side of the forums! :D

The image you've posted there is very well composed, with the masking making it look like the fire is engulfing the characters in places. Have a dew for a job well done! :mtdew:

As for hugs, I think Pimblewin in around here somewhere...

pimblewinthumb.jpg

There he is!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Welcome to the "Look ma! I post!" side of the forums! :D

The image you've posted there is very well composed, with the masking making it look like the fire is engulfing the characters in places. Have a dew for a job well done! :mtdew:

As for hugs, I think Pimblewin in around here somewhere...

pimblewinthumb.jpg

There he is!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Bowzas! Gigantic ASCII hugs! :D

Welcome, Smio. Enjoy your stay on the forums! 8)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Bowzas! Gigantic ASCII hugs! :D

Welcome, Smio. Enjoy your stay on the forums! 8)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Welcome to the forum,

As for being as good as us, it just takes time and some thought. I knew nothing of graphic design when I started, after meeting the community, doing the

tutorials and asking questions, I can happily say I'm satisfied with my work :wink:

If you need help on basic questions, feel free to PM me.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Welcome to the forum,

As for being as good as us, it just takes time and some thought. I knew nothing of graphic design when I started, after meeting the community, doing the

tutorials and asking questions, I can happily say I'm satisfied with my work :wink:

If you need help on basic questions, feel free to PM me.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]