Plugin request - a variation of the pixel counter plugin

It wouldnt let me attach the csv file to show you.

You have to Zip it first -  

Right-Click on file

Click on Send to ....

Select "Compressed (zipped) Folder"

one last thing....if it isnt too much to ask.  Could the pages increase by 2 always starting with an odd number since that is how it is in a book? Thanks again.....this new plugin is already making it soooo much easier than the original pixelcounter  :)

Sure thing , I'll update when I get home

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

I think you owe @TechnoRobbo a :beer::D

On a topic similar to this one, know that I know you write code do you also write programs?  I am looking for someone who can write a computer program for creating book folding patterns.  The only downloadable programs out there currently do not involve cutting to achieve more than one fold per page.  I like more options and detail which is why I was thrilled that you could do the plugin for paintnet.  If you don't do programs do you know of someone who would freelance?  Thanks!

Seriously though, do you take tips or should I just go make a contribution on the home page?

If you like PDN - support PDN, I have.

If you don't do programs do you know of someone who would freelance? 

I'm not into writing commercial programs.  But if someone else is interested the code is in this post http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/32362-plugin-request-a-variation-of-the-pixel-counter-plugin/?p=431949. All they have to do is create a ui and the installer. 

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am unsure as to where I should post this, but I am starting here. I have tried to add the "pixel counter 2" plug in with no results. I have followed the step by step instructions and still no luck.  However, the instructions and what my computer did were a bit different. I have tried absolutely everything I know to do.  I got paint.net with no problems at all and am loving it, but need the pixel counter 2 for making book folding patterns. I have an HP computer with Windows 8.1 with 64 bit operating system. If I have posted this to the wrong place, I apologize. Steer me in the right direction, and I will gladly go there. Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to give me.

Thank you heathersharmony, it actually was your video I watched in YouTube to install this, however, it did not work, as well, there were instructions on this forum that I followed that did not work. I was just curious if I was the only one having problems or if anyone had a tip.

I just wanted to give an update, I finally GOT pixel counter 2, woo hoo, after days of trying, lol. I had to turn off windows smartscreen and it finally went to my effects like it was supposed to. Thank you heathersharmony for your help with this.