How to create fireworks?

Your not a very nice person welshblue. You should be offering help not making fun of people. A better paint.netter than you showed the way it should be done.

Mi4lkey,

I think you misunderstood Welsh. He was being sarcastic. He is one the most helpful person on this site. I think you'll find that he is a prolofic tutorial writer and has showed us how to do countless numbers of techniques. 

Edited by TechnoRobbo
  • Upvote 3

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Your not a very nice person welshblue. You should be offering help not making fun of people. A better paint.netter than you showed the way it should be done.

Welshblue is the king of paint.net. Look at the man's gallery for proof.  I guess your not the kind of person who understands the word "Sarcasm"  Welshblue is high upon the list of "helpful people" on here.

Lighten up.  :roll:

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

Well I only wish I had the skill of the real PDN pros on this site and maybe, it will take another decade for me to touch there level. And I envy that some of them can create such awesome techniques and write plugins.

Dunno, I enjoy using Paint.NET than Photoshop because its not as complex and it does the job but we have equal creativity here than those who languish with Photoshop.

But as I go deeper to exploring this forum and learning new stuff, the more that I will owe guys who have helped me one way or the other. 

I initially asked help on how to create fireworks on this thread and what do you know, Red Ochre came to show what his plugin can do and later on, Techno Robbo showed up and wrote his own fireworks plugin in response to someone whom he thinks wanted a challenge.

• Upvote 1

By bouncing ideas off each other we're all growing and learning. This is part of the beauty of this forum.

I can't ever remember finding a nicer bunch of people on-line....and now you're a part of it too Ishi :)