BMP TGA Question & Request

I'm modding a video game and I've happened upon bmp and 24-bit tga pictures with transparent backgrounds. Who do I call to report this?

Oh yeah, and some requests:

01. A paint brush that picks up multiple pixels and paints (like clone stamp, but it won't follow around). I guess you could just do that by modifying clone stamp.

02. RGB mouse-over readouts...maybe copy each RGB code to a text log file...nah.

03. One of dem "feather" tools like in dat expensive photoshop product that all them expensive studios are usin'...

04. A time machine.

That's about it. Paint.net is a great product despite it is lack of portability, reliance on the .NET framework, and use of C++ code in it's plugins...that stuff is soooooo boring. How about some version of LISP or XML or something? Something a bit easier to follow. Oh well, I still like you guys and want you to know that I will use this program for as long as I am still using a computer..............

"....brings out the duty in my soul" -Spinal Tap

You don't want much do you?

• Upvote 2

Not exactly sure why you would report a bmp with a transparent background...

Paint.net is a great product despite it is lack of portability

http://www.liberkey.com/en/catalog/browse.html

02. RGB mouse-over readouts...maybe copy each RGB code to a text log file...nah.

Click on the "more" button in your color window, then click on your pixel with the color picker tool.

03. One of dem "feather" tools like in dat expensive photoshop product that all them expensive studios are usin'...

There's three different feather plugins in BoltBait's plugin pack as well as TechnoRobo's Edge Fader. There's probably a few more, but those are the first that came to mind.

04. A time machine.

You'd think an unlimited number of undos would be enough...
  • Upvote 3

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Sounds like you want Photoshop.  :-)

Incidentally:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.