How to change the alpha value to blue/vise versa

1. Open the image in Paint.NET and Zoom In to 200% or more.

2. Select the Color Picker tool :ColorPickerTool:  and click anywhere on the blue colour.

3. [Menu] Adjustments > Brightness and Contrast and set Brightness -100 and Contrast 100. This will turn the blue background to black.

4. Select the Paint Bucket tool  :PaintBucket:  and click anywhere inside the transparent "f".

5. Select the Magic Wand tool :MagicWandTool:  and click anywhere on the black background. Hit "Delete" on your keyboard.

6. Select the Eraser tool   :EraserTool: to clean up the edges of the image.

Xkds4Lh.png

1. Open the image in Paint.NET and Zoom In to 200% or more.

2. Select the Color Picker tool :ColorPickerTool:  and click anywhere on the blue colour.

3. [Menu] Adjustments > Brightness and Contrast and set Brightness -100 and Contrast 100. This will turn the blue background to black.

4. Select the Paint Bucket tool  :PaintBucket:  and click anywhere inside the transparent "f".

5. Select the Magic Wand tool :MagicWandTool:  and click anywhere on the black background. Hit "Delete" on your keyboard.

6. Select the Eraser tool   :EraserTool: to clean up the edges of the image.

And the result is a pixelated image, I could do it so, but I want to have the alpha values so it looks more like "f" from a font, not a video game.

ME!!!

Why not just make a larger square and set it to transparent, add a layer, select the color blue that you want and type an F. You can then dress it up with some drop shadow or some beveling. If you want the exact font just search which font that they use.

Then, it is just a matter of resizing it to what you want.

Edited by Visual