ABR viewer...I need some serious help

Hi there,

(I wasn't too sure if anyone would have read my original post where I had it under being that it didn't show under recent topics)

Okay first off I wonder if I'm downloading the right software from the original link under "how to use custom mini-brushes" ; I have tried dowloading it twice but the same thing happens where the abr Viewer will stall in converting the brushes then stops working alltogether. Has anyone else encountered this same problem? I have tried to uninstall it from my computer and tried re-installing it but the abr viewer still did the same thing.

I've had Paint.net for months now and have learned a lot but I still feel like a newbie :lol: .

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

As this is a problem with abr Viewer, you should seek advice from the software suppliers. It's not really a Paint.NET issue.

Thanks Sozo,

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the software but am still having issues...one of them is trying to contact the developers directly but can't find a direct website for this software. From all looks it seems to be outdated or doesn't work in windows 7.

My Next Question is this; If so many people use this there MUST be a version to run in windows 7, right?

I've tried searching the internet and have not found anything that helps.

Okay :sad:

Ego, I would usually go right to the support for this software but I can't find a website for it :aagh: . If people use this software on a regular basis I was hoping someone could tell me where I need to go to get help? All I have is an e-mail address for the creator of the software and when I tried to send an e-mail I get the message that it was not sent because its invalid.

Can anyone tell me where I need to go for support for the Abr viewer or if theres some other file converting software I could use?