Noobish Question

yawny

Hey, I'm working on making a texture pack for Minecraft. Whenever I re-size an image, the pixels get scaled with it, increasing the resolution of the texture pack. How do I keep this from happening? Thanks in advance guys!

Hmm...Never got That problem...

Though I got a problem that has to do with Minecraft.

Its not really a problem, what's happening is that when I resize an image, the pixels scale after I resize it, and I just need a way to disable this. :/

No. Pixels don't change their size.

Resizing uses more or less of them to convey the image information. Once the resize is done, the information held by the pixels DOES NOT change.

Can you be more specific with your problem? Can you post links to images of before and after?

Are you perhaps meaning the image DPI?

Its not really a problem, what's happening is that when I resize an image, the pixels scale after I resize it, and I just need a way to disable this. :/

It sounds like you want to be able to change the image's dimensions but not actually distort the image in any way, is that correct? Perhaps you are wanting to Crop the image or adjust the image's Canvas Size?

signature.png