Postmark Collection and how to make

Find an image of a postmark you like, then edit it by coloring over parts you want to change and replacing them with your own text, decorations, or symbols.

If you want more specific help, be more specific about what you need. There are many different styles of postmarks and many possible things you may need help with. We can't read your mind, so help us help you by being more specific :)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

So...google image search? I'm terribly sorry, but I think I'm misunderstanding something.

Basically, you are asking for a large list of postmarks and seals and you want to be able to edit them. From my understanding, Google image search gives you a lot of images of postmarks, and paint.net allows you to personalize/edit them. You seem to have found both, so I'm not sure what more you want.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

The forum does not have a gallery of such images.