How do I update a topic title

I renamed it for you. boltbait.big_smile.png Just to expand on the instructions Welshy gave you:

1. Got to the first post in your gallery.

2. Click on the Edit button at the foot of the first post.

3. In the editor window that opens, look for a button that says "Use Full Editor" click that.

4. A new window opens (the full editor). There is a thread title box at the top of the full editor, overtype the thread title in that box.

5. Click save (or whatever else they call it - it's a button at the bottom of the full editor).

NB: I misspelled your username in the sub-title. You now know how to edit that too!

You're welcome. I see you've edited your gallery title successfully - good job. boltbait.smile.png

You can edit any of your thread titles using this technique.

What was I ? A passer by who wasted a few minutes of my life ?

Woah Welshy! Slow down my friend.

I don't think Minners71 meant to diss you. In fact I think this comment:

Thanks for the instructions.

...was direct at the both of us. :D

Your input is always valuable and keenly sought. I'm sure Minners71 meant you no disrespect.

My bugbears are spelling and grammar - I'm never going to win, but I keep fighting!

^^ I hear you and agree entirely. You ARE appreciated boltbait.smile.png

• Upvote 1

Woah Welshy! Slow down my friend.

I don't think Minners71 meant to diss you. In fact I think this comment:

...was direct at the both of us. :D

Your input is always valuable and keenly sought. I'm sure Minners71 meant you no disrespect.

Woops sorry Welshy no disrespect meant the "thanks for the instruction " was meant for both of you. I just added the friendly mod bit because I use another site as well and the mods there think they are gods, it was nice for a mod to not only help but give advice something I'm not used to.

Oh and I missed your post on my gallery my bad it won't happen again, sorry. I am new here and spend most of my time going through all the old posts to try and get as much info as possible so I don't have to ask stupid idiot questions all the time. Still haven't got round to checking out everyones galleries but yours is next.

Edited by minners71